Saturday, November 29, 2008

My PSP Addiction

Yes, that's what I am these days. My DH would sure nod his head vigorously at this comment LOL I have to say though, it IS his fault LOL Ever since goofing around in Subeta and learning to make signature tags, he got us a copy of Paint Shop Pro 9 and well, I've been learning and growing in the PSP world ever since :o) I do love it, it's a wonderful form of creativity that has a lot of outside resources.

The friends links I have right now, are all a part of my PSP family. Well, except for one atm LOL (Inky, she's a big time quilter *drools*) My goal of late is to work on learning how to make scrap kits for PSP, I have created a few small elements, but nothing really major to speak of. I have a LOT of learning to do.

I am trying to come up with a good blog name for just PSP'ing. I would like to have a separate blog to post my elements and other psp items on. I have a few ideas.... but the right name hasn't really grabbed me. This blog was just out of the blue sort of name.... I love the beach and one day while missing home, and the beach it just hit me LOL I keep hoping for that to happen with my PSP blog. So far, no such luck.

Here are some of the names I've thought of, and others have thought of.... I had thought to try and tie the name in with this blog.... I love Joanne's blogs... the names reflect each other more or less.

Tropical Designs
Fun & Sun Scraps
One Scrap @ A Time
Scrap @ A Time
Scrap This!

There are a few others, but anyhow.... so far "One Scrap @ A Time" seems to be well liked... just that it's not really grown on me so much. Until something does, I will wait to create the new blog. Would love to get some more input on names though!!

Anyhow, I did want to share some of the work that I have done, this is by no means everything. I've got tags and Subeta profiles comin out of my ears LOL I also have a huge collection of beautiful tags that were made for me by my friends.

I figured that a lot of folks that might happen by my blog, or family that peek over here are rather clueless for the most part as to what it is I am doing in PSP all the time LOL

Anyhow, below is the slideshow of various tags I have done,.... hope you enjoy the show!!! If you click on one of the images it will take you to the full view.

No comments: