Thursday, September 17, 2009

They grow so fast....

So,... we're headed home from school this afternoon. Geoffery asks me if it's okay if he calls a friend when we get home. Well, no, not until after homework and chores are done. "Yes, I know that already" Mmm hmm.... "What friend are you calling today??" The other day, he called his friend Kristopher, and they would talk like 30 seconds and Kris would say he needed to call him back,... they must've done this like 5xs until I finally put a stop to it.

He wanted to call his friend Sydney,... said that he needed to get a girlfriend. He then proceeded to tell us about how his girlfriend in 1st grade was a user.

A user??? Where do they come up with this stuff??? I mean, he's in the 3rd grade!!!! Should he even KNOW that there are girls out there that will use him??? Wait.... he's in the 3rd grade,... should he even be worried about HAVING a girlfriend??????

Sheesh. I swear, the boy cracks me up, and at the same time,... I am scared for what's to come. I've already raised one son to 18yrs old, and I don't recall going through this stuff with him,.... ever. The poor thing has had one real girlfriend ever, and she ended up moving away. Maybe I should worry about him more? LOL

Oh well.... there are bigger things to worry about right now,... like teaching Sydney how to crochet!! I hope I have the patience for this LOL

No comments: