Friday, September 24, 2010

Cleats.

So, hubby returned to work last night.  It always feels so weird when he's been home for so many days, and then the house is empty again.  Yes, I say empty, because while the kids are here,.... his spot on the couch is empty and sure I get to hog the remote for the tv and all, it's still much more fun when he's home :o)

Yesterday was grocery day,... so while hubby slept (sorta) that's what I was off doing.  Gina and I got goodies to color my hair,... going a bit lighter, BUT we got stuff to do highlights!! She's going to do multi color highlights,... I can't wait to see how it turns out!! Hopefully do that tomorrow.  Between my running around and hers, we'll have to see how it goes LOL

I picked up Geoffery some cleats for soccer.  He has his first game Monday evening.  He's pretty excited about it too.  This morning as I was taking Chris some breakfast, Geoff came down the hall, fully dressed and holding his soccer socks in his hands..... ???? "whatcha need Geoff?"   "I wanna wear my cleats today"  "Uhhh..... nooo"  LOL  I took Chris his food and relayed this bit of info LOL Goofy kid. 

I went down to his room to explain that cleats aren't meant to be worn in school, or on the hard concrete/classroom floors.  They're made so you don't slip around when you're running on the soccer field *sigh* Goofy boy.  Glad that he's looking forward to playing.  I just wonder how much playing he will do,... he is more of a visitor.  Sits around, chats with his friends,.... game? what game???

Tonight, was the school's Fall Festival.  Due to the construction this year, it wasn't as great as it's been.  No bingo.  The one year I decide I'm gonna play and what happens? No bingo.  Oh well.  The kids had a good time though running around goofing off.  Doing the slide and bounce house.  I got to talk with some friends,... was a quick 2hrs for the kids to run around and play.

Tomorrow, Sydney has piano at 11am, so will be up and gone by 10 for that.  Will pick Jessica up on the way back home, as she's at her friends house tonight.  Tomorrow evening, Sydney is going to a party for a friend, and has the option to stay the night,..... but I need to call and double check on that.  Yup yup, busy kids.  Sunday should be nice and quiet at least!  Minus all the laundry I'll get to do.

Anyhow.... I think I'll go scrub down the kitchen and bathe the dogs.

Have a nice weekend!

No comments: