Monday, September 27, 2010

Cut Backs.

I honestly don't know how long these candy bars have been around, but as a kid, it was a favorite of mine.  Maybe because I was a kid, it seemed like it was a fatter candy bar??? I really thought there was more of the crispy crunch to it than there is today.  Have they slimmed down the bar to save money???  I wonder???

I'm finding a lot more cut backs on things,... went to Starbucks inside Barnes & Noble with hubby, and we get cold coffee's,... I always get one of their little sleeves,... (which were also scaled down in size btw!) and the sleeve helps it to fit perfectly inside the trucks cup holders PLUS absorbs the moisture.  We get into the truck, I set my drink down,... and well,.... it doesn't fit as snug as it used to.  Yup, they've slimmed up the cups!  What I wonder is, are they taller now???  Are we still getting what we used to or is it actually less and we're paying the same???  

Just food for thought.

No comments: