Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I should be cleaning.....

But who REALLY wants to DO that???  I know I don't.  

I need to get the house ship shape though, as Jessica will be having a friend here for a week,... I'll be waking the summer time sleepy heads to help out shortly too.  They'll totally love me for that!  
So, yes, friend coming in from Wisconsin, they've been online friends for probably 3 years now? and are very excited to see each other in person.  They do skype a lot which is really neat.  I hope to keep them pretty well occupied with going and doing.  

Geoffery's 11th Bday is Tues, July 5th.  In the morning, he and Jessica both have dental cleanings! Yay! Happy Birthday Geoff LOL  After that, I think we will take the kids to IHOP for breakfast.  Geoff can eat his weight in pancakes, and with all the fun ones they have, he's sure to be very happy about that.

Not too much else been going on.  I guess I should get up off my rear and do something :o)

Hope you're having a lovely summer!!!

No comments: