Sunday, August 07, 2011

Tax Free Shopping!

For the very first time in Arkansas, we had Tax Free Shopping!! It ran from yesterday morning until late this evening.  My cousin and I with kids in tow headed out at 7:30 and went and did our school clothes shopping.  We got everything we needed and were done by 10am! We wandered a little bit after that, but by the time we loaded up in the car to head home, the mall was beginning to get crowded.  Hubby had Sydney with him as she had piano lessons that morning.  He said he was cussing me when he got to the mall to pick up her shoes, that he had to park out in BFE! ROFL Ooops.  Sorry honey!!  But he wasn't there long after we'd headed home, so just shows how busy it really got!

I'm set to start manicuring school Aug. 16th and am very excited about that.  I still need to get one or two more pairs of scrubs though.  I'll be going PT, from 8:30am - 2pm.  Should take about 22 weeks to complete the course.  Great news is that hubby's company will be reimbursing us for most all the tuition fees!! Awesome!!  I'm really looking forward to getting through with it all and start making us some extra money.  I hope that I'm good enough that people flock from all over to have their nails done by me :o)  

Going to have some lasagna today, have family over and enjoy Nascar.  I suppose I should get off my lazy rear and get some housework done.

Have a great day!

No comments: