Sunday, October 14, 2012

All Cleaned Out!

Yesterday I spent cleaning youngest boy room. It took me from about 10am until after 4 to have it CLEAN and organized. During that time I got one load of laundry done. Bleh. Once his room was clean, I fixed us easy dinner of hotdogs. I had a salad.

Cousin came over and brought me a big sonic milkshake. Mmm!! Did her nails all pretty. Really need to do mine!!

Checked on the kids and poor Sydney thought her room was almost done lol uhhhh okay???? She got upset. I've already taken her Xbox and laptop. Cellphone was next. She said I may as well just take it then. After cousin left I saw her light was out. So I went into check on her. She was curled up on the bed had been crying. I felt bad. She was beyond frustrated. I said "come on let's do this, I'll help and we'll get it done in no time!" "No just forget it...." Lol I started in cleaning. Told her I would help. So she got up and we put a good dent in things. Told her we would finish the rest tomorrow.

I ended up watching all 4 Revolution episodes I'd DVRd and it was 1am when I turned the light out! Dang!!

About 4-4:30 I woke to rain pouring down!! It was blowing right up against our bedroom windows. I fell back to sleep eventually, the woke when hubby called as he was pulling in. **yawn**

Got him food, peed dogs and fell into bed. Slept a bit off and on. Got up and fixed coffee. Kids were in and out and finally I started more laundry and got into Sydney's room. It was about 10am when we started? And finished probably about 3-3:30. She still has a few bits to do but she got her stuff back.

I still have a ton more laundry to do, but thankfully I have tomorrow too! Lol with little interruption as well.

Right now though, I am so over cleaning. I should scrub my bathroom. Kids need to do theirs. I'm going to try and really go through stuff between now and the holidays. Goodwill things, Poshmark things. Just get rid of some stuff!! Get the house organized!! One day at a time.

I think I'll read for a bit now 😊































No comments: