Saturday, October 13, 2012

Just One Of The Kids

This will be another long winded posting I'm sure.

Since I'm not working now. And I am over the whole mess with the salon owner I worked with. I think it has left a bad taste in my mouth for sure. I know I'm good at what I do though. If it comes down to it I'll jump back in.

I got a call from the lady from the hospital job I interviewed for. The Dr hasn't gotten licensed for AR yet so all jobs are on hold right now. May not be until after Dec. I guess that's okay. Holidays are so busy!! Just sure do want this job. I love medical work.

It's been a busy couple of weeks. The girls are forever busy. Jess did the chili cookoff with a couple friends. Their chili was GOOD too!! I was very disappointed they didn't win. I was there with Geoff from about 10-1:30. Sydney was there at 7 to pass out water to runners. They had a 5k. We wandered around and ate and listened to music. Charlsy, Abby and Brandon played. Did a great job. At one point I was sitting on a curb and on each side of me I had Sydney's friends. I felt like such a kid lol really was rather funny. I am glad they feel so comfortable to be around me like that. Proud of both my girls because they talk to me about anything. I hope that never changes.

Last night we went to watch the Sr play that Jess was in. Her character was amongst the lead roles. She did a wonderful job. Very proud of her. Maybe I'll figure out how to add pics from my phone here and add them in.

After that, we came home and ate then went back to the football game. Just in time for half time to watch Sydney march. I recorded all 4 songs they did. This year they're doin Michael Jackson stuff.

Well. Today has been cleaning day. All I've done is Geoffs room. Not quite finished so gonna go get after it.

Maybe I can do better blogging. As always, no promises.



















































No comments: