Tuesday, January 17, 2006

What does your birthdate mean??

I got this dealie from over at Fizzy's blog, I thought it was cute, especially about what it said about my having a mind like an artist, even if I haven't developed it yet :o) I think that's pretty true!!! I will explain further in the next post.

I had meant to post this the day of my Bday.... forgot of course LOL *published to blog on Feb. 2nd*

Your Birthdate: January 29

You have the mind of an artist, even if you haven't developed the talent yet.
Expressive and aware, you enjoy finding new ways to share your feelings.
You often feel like you don't fit in - especially in traditional environments.
You have big dreams. The problem is putting those dreams into action.

Your strength: Your vivid imagination

Your weakness: Fear of failure

Your power color: Coral

Your power symbol: Oval

Your power month: November

No comments: