Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I'm alive and well......

Yeah, it's been awhile,..... I've been trying to keep busy with housework.... and well,... this is my other addiction. Hubby and I started playing Easter weekend. We enjoy online gaming a lot. We have played Everquest, DAoC, Star Wars Galaxies, Everquest II and now World of Warcraft. I've been enjoying it probably far too much,.... hubby even said as much today :o)

For those of you that aren't up on the online gaming world, the only way I can explain it is, it's like having a whole other life in a world not your own. In SWG, we had several characters, we had professions in which we provided things for other players, we even opened up a big store! It was very complex for a game. You hunt/gather and throw parties or attend parties. All in the comfort of your own home!! It's really nice for us, what with 4 kids we don't get out much, so this is something we both enjoy doing together.

Anyhow, if I'm not in that world, then I'm in the real one, trying to get things done around here. Today I bathed all 4 of the kitties. The kittens are about ready to go to new homes, and it's really a sad thought. I can't get over how much of a real family they are. I mean the mom, dad and babies. Mom and Dad play and clean them, you'll find them sleeping together, it's really like watching a real family. I never expected that Skipper especially would be like he is. Granted, I've never had a family of cats before. It makes us sad to think we're going to break that up. Sheba especially won't be happy. She's constantly calling to them, looking for them,.... and still feeding them from time to time. Sigh. I'll have to snap a few new pictures of them. They really have grown.

Not too much has gone on of late,... just puttering.... kids are all happy and healthy. Counting down till the last day of school. May 25th. The weather has been gorgeous, so no complaints here :o)

Be well all!! Will post kitty pics soon!!!

No comments: