Sunday, April 03, 2005

New Neighbors.....

We have some new neighbors, right next door. I haven't a clue as to who they are, as I really don't care. This morning though, I was tempted REALLY tempted to care a bit more. Especially at 6am when the moron was outside nailing into something. Waking up to carpentry at 6AM is VERY annoying. You just have to wonder what this person was thinking. DH was also quite tempted to go have a talk with him. Anyhow, the noise stopped at 6:30. We both snuck out of the bed to use the bathroom and crawled back in as two of the kids were up already. If they see us, we're just screwed.

I dozed a bit,... but the occasional dog barking, loud truck starting really was keeping me from a deep sleep. I had given up, and just laid there snug against my honey. Around 8am, the phone rang. Of course. LOL It was my MIL, asking DH down for breakfast as his sister was there this weekend. She had called last night, said they'd skip church today, and how we could sleep in.... I guess 8am is sleeping in??? Not that it mattered, our new neighbor by this time was mowing his small yard. His yard and our bedroom window are just feet from each other. There wasn't any going back to sleep for DH or myself even if we tried.

I hope this isn't the start of something for our Sunday. I hope that it turns around to be a good day. Sometimes hard to keep from being bitchy with a rude awakening like that. I will try hard to chill out and enjoy the sunny day. Nascar is in Bristol, TN today, should be a great race as Bristol is one of the best. DH is going to order Wrestlemania on PPV tonight, and I'm planning on a nice steak dinner for us :o) I think it will turn out to be a wonderful day!!!

No comments: