Saturday, August 08, 2009

Christmas 2008

This picture here, should've been posted on Mom's birthday post,.... she busily baked several pies for Christmas,... Mmmm they were soooo good!!!!! I also got several kitchen gadgets outta the deal too LOL That handy dandy little pastry cutter??? yeah.... I own it.


Christmas Morning 2008

Sadly I waited far too long to post all this,.... hard to recall what time we were all up and what not. I know I felt like a kid again, having my mom here :o) Seems like I was up fairly early.

Jessica opening some stocking stuffers...

Yeah... all those early morning Christmas pictures mom and dad would take,... looks like I got her back huh?? Merry Christmas Mom!!!

Mom and her Grandpuppy Xena Christmas morning

Christmas Kisses

Geoffery Christmas morning

SONIC PLUSHIES??? Nooo WAYYY!!!!

Geoffery had a very Sonic Christmas this year,... how often do you see a kid READ on Christmas morning? lol


Merry Christmas Brian!!

Huh?? What's that sound???


Geoffery would've said: "OH - M - Gee"

WOOHOOO!!! I got a CELLPHONE!!!

Later, we had a wonderful dinner....



Mmmmm.... makes you hungry thinking about holiday food doesn't it???

We took several pictures by the tree,...

Chris and I before the grand present opening,... think this was Christmas Eve...

(yeah, slightly outta order huh? LOL)

My pretty girls, Dec sometime....

Our pretty babies

Family Christmas 2008

Me, Mom, & Chris

I told you we took a lot of pics in front of the tree!!

Mom and I

Mom and our scruffy lookin Ares lol

Was a wonderful Christmas,... I hope that we're able to do it again!!!

No comments: