Saturday, August 08, 2009

End of Year Party

At the end of the year, our favorite 2nd grade teacher always holds a wonderful luau for the kids and parents. I've attended 3. Sadly, this last one will be the last one LOL No more kiddos for me.

It's always a big deal for the kids, they enjoy performing and eating all the yummy Hawaiian fruits.

Here are a few pictures and video from the party.

Geoffery's 2nd Grade class, the last day of school luau



The boys do a deal with sticks (forget what it's called.. sorry) and the girls did a hula dance :o)
I only recorded the boys....


Geoffery and his best friends (also baseball teammates)



How adoreable is she???? Are pre-arranged marriages still okay??? lol



End of the year goodbye party!!



The kids had a nice picnic lunch outside on the playground after their party


so, I said to Geoffery "Look at me so I can take a nice picture of you"
*sigh* goofball!!

Handsome goofball though ;o)


Having fun on the swings w/ his friends

What a showoff :o)

And so ends the school year of 2009!!!

I've got much more to post, but will save that for tomorrow,... we have baseball, 4th of July, Geoffery's 9th Birthday.... and maybe that's it?? LOL
In any event, I'm long overdue in getting this blog up to date,.... so I feel better now. That's all that really matters right??? :o)

No comments: