Monday, August 31, 2009

I wish I was rich

On the way to school this morning,.... I have the music on, relaxing as I drive the kids to school. I'm looking forward to returning home, to a quiet house,... get some cleaning done.... yep, I like school mornings.

From the backseat I hear Geoffery

"I wish I was rich"

"You do?? what would you do if you were rich?" I was thinking that he would say something in regards to not having to attend school or something. Instead his reply was

"So I can buy lots of video games and a new computer and computer games"

Ohhh okay.... well, get good grades in school, and get a GREAT job and you can buy all that stuff.


On the way home from school, we pulled up into our drive and Brian's friend was parked in the driveway. Both he and Sydney were "who is here??" They had a few comments about the white El Camino truck parked there.

"When I grow up, my car is going to be a limo" says Geoffery

I wonder what he will be when he grows up????

No comments: