Friday, February 18, 2005

100 things about me.....

I've read several of these, and found them very interesting, and fun to read. I thought I'd have a go at it. It turned out to be more difficult than I had originally thought, and then as I sat back and reread my things, I thought "damn, how boring!" LOL I probably revised a few things, and me and my lame memory.... I would think of things through the day, and forget what they were when I would go to add them. So, this is my final list,....

I was born and raised in the Bay Area, CA
I learned to fish when I was 4yrs old
I was terrified of water when I was little
I didn't learn to swim underwater until I was a Jr in HS
I love to fish
I love to swim
I have a younger brother (7yrs younger)
My first pet was a black cat named Oscar
I was in Girl Scouts all the way into Cadettes (Jr High School)
I wanted to be a jockey when I was little
I love chocolate
I enjoy cross stitching and crocheting
I graduated High School from Castro Valley Hgh in 1987
I was >this close<>LOVE chocolate
I lived in Texas for about a year
I filed for divorce while in Texas
I met my current husband online
My husband is my best friend
His old HS girlfriend was my bridesmaid
We will be married 8yrs this September
We have a daughter and a son
My kids are all 3yrs apart
I enjoy being a stay at home mom
I love electronic gadgets
I would like to swim with dolphins
I am a chocoholic
I like "foo foo" alcholic drinks (fruity drinks)
I hate jury duty
I love steamed artichokes with mayonaise
I love a loaded baked potato
I like McDonald's french fries
I love all animals
I've always wanted a horse
I never learned to ski (water or snow)
I was a councelor for 6th grade camp
I was in Jr High or High school at the time
The older I get, the less I remember
I really hate that too
I can fold my tongue to make a 3 leaf clover
I have 4 furry children (cats,... see pictures lol)
I enjoy online gaming
I want to take a photography class
I met my biological father when I was 24
I love ink pens
I have dozens on my desk from all over, and from various companies
I used to collect business cards
I used to collect shells
I used to have a really nice tan
I used to have really nice long natural nails
I wish I had a better green thumb
I can crack my big toes
I REALLY love chocolate
My soda of choice is Code Red
I love donuts, chocolate frosted especially!
I love to roller skate
I've not been roller skating in years
I know how to ice skate
I busted my lip open while doing so
It was on someone else's skate (she tripped me, we were doing a long train)
I had 6 wisdom teeth
I had 6 impacted wisdom teeth pulled
All my kids were induced on dates that were picked by me
My mom and I send various ladybugs back and forth to each other
I love television
I love movies
We have a huge DVD collection
I love dolphins
When I was little, I found a dead squirrel in our pool
I cried and cried, dad buried it down the road under a pine tree, really
When I was little, I had 2 white rabbits
One of them bit my little finger
I told my mom a pincher bug did it, I was afraid she would get rid of the rabbits so I lied
I suck at putting on eye make up
I dont have very good fashion sence
I feel sorry for my daughters for this (maybe they will teach me something??)
At scout camp, I carved Snoopy out of a bar of Ivory soap
I have visited Alcatraz, Angel and Catalina Islands (not on the same day)
I have watched the ships come in during "Fleet Week"
I lack organization skills, and our house is rather cluttered because of it
I really hate housework
I would love to learn sign language
I love 80's music
Of all the Disney characters, I love Tigger best
I love Wyland (artist)
I start a lot of projects and am very slow to finish them
I was in the earthquake during the World Series
I am pretty resourceful
I listen to top 40 on the radio
I still have my "Dress Up Snoopy" with several outfits & sleeping bag too!
I dont think I'm very creative or imaginative
I wear mostly jeans, tshirts and tennis shoes
Did I mention that I LOVE chocolate???

3 comments:

Frally said...

That was a great read. Well done on thinking of 100 things! (It's not easy, is it?)

Ms Mac said...

I love these lists!
OK, I've still never had wisdom teeth trouble (touch wood) but your trouble makes me want to cry!

Chocolate is the most amazing food known to man. Have you tried chilli chocolate? OMG! Amazing!

My husband is also my best friend, even though he drives me insane at times. I can't imagine life without him.

Your daughters will learn their own sense of style and then you can expect a makeover one day! ;-)

I say all the time "I wish I was creative or even imaginative", my husband says all the time "But you are, look at your blog, how many people enjoy your blog, how you love to write in your blog". I say the same to you!

Frances said...

I like reading these lists also!

In fact, I might have to do one myself...