Sunday, February 20, 2005

Thank God for Sunday's

Literally!!

I got up right about 8am this morning. What was really sucky about that was yesterday, I was awake at like 6am and finally gave in and got up around 6:30. I really REALLY could've slept the day away today. However, it is Church day. I did most everything needed last night to ensure that the kids would attend today.

Drug myself out of bed, kissed the hubby who woke long enough to kiss me back. I doubt his sleep has been that restful, what with the youngest making so much noise this morning. I woke 2 of 4 kids, the 2 youngest were up and ready to start the day! Poured some cereal. Read blogs while they ate, then proceeded to get the girls hair done, Geoffery dressed and ready to go.

Once they were all set to go, I could relax. They could play a bit before leaving. I was feeling hungry. I love junk food. I have 2 danishes left and my yummy cold Starbucks frapuccino in the fridge. If I sit down to eat these danishes, I know someone will come in and want a bite.... so I refrain and wait the extra 1/2hr it's going to be before they all leave.

Do you have foods like this?? You don't want to share??? I used to be that way about Oreo's. But now I found a decent "knock off" brand that I feed the kids, and hubby and I get the REAL thing. Yes, Oreo's are my choice of cookie when it comes to store bought. I love them dunked in milk,... they've gotta get that soggy thing going on. Hmm.... doesn't sound like a bad breakfast either :o)

Anyhow, I finally got the kids shoved out the door,.... I turned cartoons off and wow,... I love the sound of silence. So, now my choices are to eat.... or go snuggle up with the honey and maybe catch another hour sleep???

G'night!!! ;o)

4 comments:

Frally said...

Yes, I am a proffessional "secret eater" so that I don't have to share. I just had a secret Snickers Bar (if I was a car, they'd be my gas)and now I'm trying to work out if I can have anymore secret treats. Which is disgusting, really.

Frances said...

So how come you didn't go to church with them, eh? (LOL just kidding!)

I just spent 2 hours waiting for my ill daughter to go to bed before I finally was able to hoe into my king sized Cadbury block of Caramello...

Shannah said...

Wow, so I'm not alone in this "Secret Eating" huh?? We should start a club LOL

As for church,.... what?? and give up a perfectly quiet day????? Ha!!! I just don't think so! :)

Ms Mac said...

I loathe sharing my bagels with anyone. I have them brought in by my lovely Canadian mate and try to hide them from everyone. It never works. Also, strange as it may seem, brussel sprouts. I used to be the only one in the family who ate them but now my man wants a share and it pisses me right off!
And of course, any kind of chocolate- especially the chilli choc!