Sunday, February 06, 2005

Sifting sand......

Is this in any way similar to the sound of running water??? You know, when you were little and had to pee, and your mom is in the bathroom with you,... she would run the water to help you along??? After having my first baby, my recovery nurse kept giving me buckets of water saying I couldn't leave the recovery area until I had used the bathroom. Finally I needed to go, but struggled,.... she turned the water on for me LOL This didn't work when I was little, and it wasn't working then either.

Anyhow, after throwing in that load of laundry, I thought I'd clean the catbox. I try and do this daily what with having 4 cats. Sometimes I get all 4 lined up waiting for their turn to use the clean box when I'm done. Other times, they're more impatient and try and move in on me while I'm cleaning. This was one of those times, Skipper just had to go NOW. He's spoiled, so I didn't make him wait till I was done. LOL

3 comments:

Frally said...

Hi there, you were the person commenting before me on Andrea's blog so I thought I'd come over and say HI!

Also, the running water thing works a bit too well for me. Every time I turn a tap on in the house, I need to run to the toilet.

Andrea Knapp said...

(BTW you DO have a site meter so ignore part of my Flickr post).

I remember having my kids and the nurses would do that! One time I didn't have stitches (oh joy) and thought I would be OK, but apparently my daughter had scratched me as she was on her way out (TMI I know) and I started to pee and I ran out of that toilet like the roadrunner......

Andrea Knapp said...

Haloscan apparently is better, but I couldn't put it in myself. Ms Mac offered the services of her husband (wink wink) so I'm hoping he can do it. Apparently it is a pain in the arse to do.....

Plus, you lose all your previous comments (I get mine e-mailed to me also which helps) which is why I have cut and pasted the past few posts....

Good luck!