Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Laundry day....

So dead tired this morning, maybe it's the meds or maybe it's just laziness, I don't know which. I finally peeled myself off the couch blogged a little bit, then thought I'd best get moving and do stuff, maybe that will wake me up. Head to the bathroom and start going through the hamper. Dang this thing gets full fast. Yeah, I know..... hello family of six!! But sheesh. As I'm pulling stuff out and separating it all, I find a few shirts a couple pants that I know the girls hadn't even worn!! ARG!! Well, once they've been buried under a ton of stinky clothes, I have no choice but to wash them anyhow. Sigh. I figure I've got about 3 full load to wash today, and that's really not THAT bad. I do have a spelling bee to attend around noon, I really think that's worse than laundry LOL But I love my son, and hope he does well this year. Last year, they gave him the word "their" "they're" or "there" Take your pick. He did, and was put out of the Bee. I thought that was REALLY bogus. But I'm not going to jump up in the middle of the thing and say "HEY!! You just fucked my kid over!!" So, I told him about it later, and found that he and a friend of his had discussed this, and the friend told the teacher what he thought, and she agreed. So, he got a "free" entry to the thing this year. He's a smart kid, so I am very anxious to see how he can REALLY do.

Off to do more laundry!! Enjoy the day!!

2 comments:

LK said...

My girls do exactly the same thing. I am always finding clean clothes in the laundry basket and it drives me mental. Perhaps not as mental as all of the dirty clothes they insist on keeping on their bedroom floors! Thank god I'm allergic to housework.

Shannah said...

Welcome and thank you for posting LLCoffee :o) I'll have to check you blog out more, just the first post I read was really fun :o) I enjoy reading all the ups and downs that other moms have. I can't believe I didn't even touch on the laundry on the floor in the room thing,... omg... I think their whole dresser is on the floor really LOL Oh well........ someone's gotta do it. I didn't think to ask my allergist to check for a "laundry" allergy :o)