Sunday, February 27, 2005

Long Weekends....

It's been a pretty good weekend so far. Thankfully still have the rest of today of course. Having the DH home since Thursday always makes me feel spoiled. It always makes me dread Monday too.

I think the most strenous thing we did yesterday was get a shower. Although, I did fetch us some food from Sonic :o) If that counts for anything?? We lounged, watched tv, after our shower we both ended up laying on the bed and fell asleep. Rough life!!

Today, I want to wish my most handsome husband a very Happy Birthday! As soon as the 3 monsters are gone for church (oldest is staying the night with a cousin) I plan to whip him up some breakfast and hopefully he'll stay in bed long enough for me to take it to him there :o)

Nothing major planned today, DH's mom is fixing him his favorite fried chicken and fixings.... so we'll go over there later on for some good eats. Just going to enjoy the day together again! Nothing wrong with that huh?? :o)

Happy Birthday Honey!!! I love you bunches!!!! xoxoxo

4 comments:

Frances said...

AWWWW! You guys are so sweet! I am sometimes envious of couples married so long that are still so in love!!

Happy birthday to Sis's sweetiepie!!

Frally said...

Happy Birthday to Sis's better half from me as well. I have to commend him on being a Pisces. Well done, they are a far superior star sign to everyone else (Bet you can't guess what I am...)

Doc/Broken said...

lol Frally.. Yes, I do so agree with you.
Thanks to you and Cesca as well, very sweet of you to post. Sis made it a great weekend as always.
She even showed some skill as an electrician, sorta lol. We spent Sunday afternoon installing her new stereo, and she did really well for her first time. Beginning to think she keeps me around only for the sex, as she seems to be able to do all my other duties without me! God help me if she ever buys a "toy" that preforms well.

Shannah said...

ROFL :o) Well, we've yet to find a toy that does near the job that he does, so he's a definate keeper! LOL