Monday, February 21, 2005

Easily Amused

So, here I sit. Still in my jammies. Or jimjams if that's what you might call them. Geoffery's home today due to President's Day. The older kids are in school. It's been a quiet morning. I swore I would get off my rear and get some stuff done around the house. Clean the kitchen, pick up the livingroom, work on some MORE laundry. Yet, here I sit. I've done a few things...... if you count fixing waffles for the boy and myself. Getting him cleaned up and dressed.... oh, cleaned out the catbox,... they were starting to give me the evil eye. I then proceeded to get all of Sydney's Girl Scout cookies bagged up for DH to take to work tomorrow and hand out. That's pretty good for what..... my 6hr day so far?? :o) Pretty sad. Geoffery's had lunch and is napping.

DH and I have been in chat. We tend to do that throughout the day when he's not busy. We always find stuff to jabber about. Today's topic. His outting planned for Thursday night. His Bday is coming up.... the 27th to be exact. A good friend of his is taking him and a couple others to the titty bar. I was also invited, but I don't know.... just makes me feel really uncomfortable. One of these days I WILL go with him, but not this trip. I want him to go and enjoy himself with the guys. I'm going to copy/paste the conversation here..... color coded even!!


Sis says: what time is he to pick you up??
Broken says: 6-6:30
Sis says: what time are you going to leave work??
Sis says:
5?
Broken says: at least
Sis says: hmm
Broken says: if not earlier
Sis says: was just wondering if you'd have time for a "pre-tittybar" blowjob
Broken says: lmao
Broken says: no
Sis says: or would it be better AFTER
Broken says: I dont even want one
Broken says: lol yeah
Sis says: *GASP*
Sis says: dont even want one?????
Broken says: not before I go hell no
Sis says: you wanna go and get all frustrated huh??
Broken says: half the fun is the sexual tension
Sis says: oh I see,... now I REALLY dont want you going
Sis says: sheesh
Broken says: lol
Sis says: :o)
Broken says: goofass..
Sis says: :o)
Broken says: it's all about wnating what you cant have
Sis says: I know
Broken says: if you get blown before you go, you wont even want any
Sis says: just had to tease you
Sis says: Yeah, was kinda my thought too
Broken says: lol
Sis says: LOL
(all names have been changed to protect the not so innocent)

So, there you have it. You're all my witnesses to the fact that he turned down a blowjob. If it weren't for the fact that he's going to the titty bar, I'd wanna take his temp LOL

I was just really amused by the whole conversation and wanted to share,... with DH's okay too I might add :o)

Curious,... what are the views of my fellow blogging gals as far as their men and titty bars??? Do they go??? do you care if they go??? have you been??? Gimmie the skinny!!


6 comments:

Andrea Knapp said...

OK. I have been to one twice. The first time I went with my husband and well,.... I don't know, you just feel odd. (It didn't help that I was completely sober!). The second time I went with a bunch of guys from my college class and I was mashed! Being drunk helped alot, but being a woman, I don't know. I would definitely say that every woman should go at least once with their husband and once without...... Just for the experience! Maybe we should go and leave them at home? Whaddyasay? :) But thats my opinion! :)

Frally said...

Ha! That was hilarious. I grew up in Sydney's Kings Cross which is nothing BUT titty bars so going to one for me is the equivalant of going down the shops for a bottle of milk. So, yeah, couldn't care less if DH went to one. That said, I think my hubby is a little bit too prude to go to one!(His bucks night was sooooooo tame. Of course, that's not the story he tells any guy who asks!)

Doc/Broken said...

Please ladies, please..... this is NOT a titty bar. This is a Gentleman's Club, please, let's make the distinction. I would not frequent a titty bar. (buffs nails on shirt)

Frances said...

That is hilarious! My man would NEVER turn down a blowjob, NEVER.

As for "titty bars"... are they strip clubs? I'm assuming so!

My man doesn't go at all, but I wouldn't care if he did now and then, as long as it wasn't a regular thing!

cantellya said...

My man says he has no need for strip clubs, especially since the chicks around here are fat & nasty. If he wanted to go, I wouldn't care, but if he wanted me to go, I'd tell him to kiss my ass right on the crack!

Shannah said...

So, when are all of us girls going to the "Gentleman's Club"?? LOL As you can read above, he had a good time last night. I'm glad :) and the Bday beating he got, won't be long forgotten,... he's bruised!

I do plan to go with him sometime in the future, so long as it's just us, incase I feel so uncomfortable, then we can leave w/o ruining a party. I'm just a big scardy cat :o)