Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Such a dumbass

I have am so paranoid over this jury duty crap I'm having to do,.... I dont know which end is up it seems.

For some reason, I was quite sure I was to call last night about whether or not I had to go in today. The phone rang and rang, the recorded message never came on. I thought something was screwed up on their end. I tried again this morning. Still the same thing. Chris suggested calling the Sherriff's office, so I did that, and talked to another dumbass. He wasn't sure if there was jury duty today..... said I should keep calling the number.... Umm... have been since last night..... no one else to contact.... but he shows that circuit court is going today.... So... does that mean I should be there??? "yes" Does he REALLY sound like he knows what he's talking about??? didn't think so. Sigh. So, I head on over there anyhow, better to be safe than sorry right??? Along the way I kept trying to call the courthouse and the recorded number..... nothing. I got to the courthouse, called the number I had for them again.... let it ring. Finally a girl answered, and enlightened me,.... I dont start calling until TONIGHT... as jury duty is set for the 2nd and 3rd this week. DOH!!!!! How frustrating. Time to pull my head out huh??

Anyhow, I was hopeful, thought Chris would like to do breakfast,... but he was pretty busy. I wandered around WalMart for awhile, then returned some shoes and headed home. Now I get to wait for 5pm so I can call TONIGHT about TOMORROW. I'll finally get this crap straight, and then it will be over with LOL Boy, I do look forward to that day.


No comments: