Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Random Nothings

Kinda a long day today.... took our youngest girl Sydney to the Drs this morning. She was complaining of an ear ache. Ended up just being congestion hurting her head. Pretty much what I thought, but better to be safe than sorry. After the Dr's we ran a few errands, even got a chocolate donut and some chocolate milk Mmmm!!

I hope that everyone had a nice Valentine's Day. Mine was really nice. Although it did start Friday night when hubby got home with my surprises. I don't know who is worse, him or me. I love surprises, hate waiting for them, he loves to surprise me, and hates to make me wait LOL He let me open my presents right then :o) He does spoil me!! A gorgeous ring with earrings to match. I'll have to upload the picture LOL I'm very happy with them, and he was really worried I wouldn't be. Since I got my goodies, I gave him his. He was equally pleased.... made me very happy of course. Saturday was the wedding which was really nice, our little girl was just beautiful with her pretty dress and hair done. Sunday I fixed us a nice steak dinner as our Valentine's dinner, which turned out really well. Guess you could say we had a nice Valentine's Weekend :o)

Yesterday, I was surprised with 2 dozen roses,.... they're assorted colors, pink, yellow, orange.. very spring like, a beautiful bouquet. Photo is already uploaded so all can see!

Was a really good weekend, and now I wish for Friday to hurry along again. I really do live for the weekends LOL

I've been sitting here trying to go through the local college website, I really want to take a photography class. Hubby got me a super nice digital camera for Christmas, and I've yet to really begin to use it like it should be. I'm anxious for some nice weather where I can drag the kids out and torture them some more. I can only take so many pictures of them being silly in their rooms,...and I'm surprised the cats haven't gone into hiding for all the pictures I take of them LOL I did find that they have a 2 yr program for Radiology Technology,.... when I was pregnant the first time, I thought it would be really neat to do ultrasounds all day long, I still think it would be a neat job.

Anyhow, just blabbering here..... guess I should go switch the laundry around and consider starting dinner.

4 comments:

Frances said...

Funny - I also liked the idea of doing ultrasounds when I was pregnant!

(I also really wanted to be a midwife and childbirth educator then as well, but I've pretty much got over that now!)

Andrea Knapp said...

Are your pictures in Flickr or are you going to post them directly in your blog post?

Shannah said...

oh, in the Flickr thing, at least till I can figure out how to post pics in the body of the blog post LOL Such a noob!!

Frally said...

Wow, sounds like you had an awesome valentines Day. I am very jealous.