Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Another productive day....

I am determined to clean this house, and clear out the clutter. Today I had decided I would clean the girls room. *shudder* I started right around 10am and didn't finish till just after 2pm. I did take a bit of a lunch break and chat with the hubby break, but that was it!! Having a tv in each room of the house is nice, I don't miss the talk shows or my soaps :o)

By 2pm I was pretty beat. I had started on one side of the room and worked my way around to the other side. I was amazed at the crap I found. These girls aren't just pack rats, they're slobby pack rats. Just when I was seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, I pulled the bottom drawer from the dresser all the way out, with a bit of struggle, due to the amount of crap under there as well. ARGH!!!! I wanted to scream.

I had tried everything with the girls,... bribery and such to get the room cleaned. Jessica for her Bday in October got a lava lamp. "If you clean that room really good, I can make a good spot to set it" They both liked this idea, anxious to see how the lamp looked and all. Well,.... 5 months later, they finally get to find out. Pathetic. I'm just relieved that it's all done. I like going and standing in the doorway and looking in and being able to breathe again. I would literally have to hold my breath when I went in there, for fear I would scream my lungs out about the horrid mess.

Yes, I can now relax.......for maybe a week????

No comments: