Monday, March 21, 2005

First Day of Spring Break...

And it's 7am and I can't sleep. This always happens. I was up at 4:30 this morning, I thought we had a new dog in the house, or maybe a seal?? Youngest DS was coughing. Raced to the room, worried about croup. Sat him up and he was quite groggy of course, he was breathing perfectly fine, and just wanted to lay down. I went and got some water for him, and got him to drink some. Sat with him awhile longer and finally went back to bed. DH had to be up and out of the house by 6:30. I always get up with him, make sure his stuff is ready for work and kiss him goodbye. Went to the bathroom and jumped back into bed. Seems my sinuses are going to be a pain in my rear today. As soon as I laid down, my head hurt and I couldn't breathe. After tossing and turning to get comfy, I said screw it. Got up, used my nasal spray and got a cup of coffee. Speaking of, the Uganda coffee was really good for those interested! DH and I had some this weekend, thank you again Deanna!! This coffee I fixed was ick. Ever heard of Gevalia?? I thought it smelled really good after it had brewed. Hazelnut flavor,.... bleh. Sorry honey,.... we'll just trash the rest of that stuff. I'll grind up more of the Uganda today :o)

The house nice and quiet,.... I can enjoy my favorite blogs, drink some icky coffee and just wake up before the brood is up right??? Sleeping is over rated anyhow right???? ha! Oh well. Barely after 7 and youngest DD is up now. Cartoons blaring. Yup, it's Spring Break.

Plans for the day, I want to get them all to pitch in and clean up the house really nice, so that we can have the rest of the week to not have to do so much. I think the weather is going to be good, so we should get some outside time. I know they'll enjoy that.

Happy Spring!!!


No comments: