Friday, March 18, 2005

TGIF!!

I feel like it's been a fairly long week, don't know why,.... but I sure am glad it's Friday!!! Today is full of excitment for the kids. It's the last day of school before Spring Break!! They're having parties, or just a day to goof off in class, watch movies. That sort of thing.

Yesterday, that was report card day. I have to brag and say that we were thrilled over their grades this report card. All 3 kids brought grades up that were kinda low last report card. Sydney's (1st grade) report card couldn't have been any better except to have not missed 2 days for being sick LOL Jessica (4th grade) was all A's and 1 B, and Brian (8th grade) was 4 A's and 3 B's :o) Very happy indeed. They all work hard, and it really shows. DH brought them home some pizza last night, with a apple pizza desert treat. They enjoyed that. I'll probably bake some brownies as a nice desert for tonight. No, not JUST a brownie,.... gotta top it off with some vanilla icecream and hot fudge!! Mmmmm.... not a bad breakfast idea!!

Geoffery is just in preschool. Today he's having a fun Easter party. He's very excited, especially since Mommy will be there. Hunting Easter Eggs, lots of candy and fun and lunch and he'll then come home. Just a short day for him today. Sydney's having a party as well, I'm sure full of candy and fun activities. Not sure for Jessica, and I'm sure Brian will be goofing off in classes. One teacher, his band teacher, lets them take turns playing on the XBox. Brian just loves that. This teacher is just a big kid at heart. All the kids love him.

Anyhow, just some ramblings for the morning. I'm trying to find a freebie template to give my blog a new look (
Cesca's fault! I really like her new look!!) So, will probably putter around with that some more today. I do have kind of an example,..... you can all look and tell me what you think.... it's just a test blog, as I'm trying to learn how to make it all work right. So, go here if you're interested. Although, it could change,... as I'm still looking. If you're wanting a new look, there are plenty of free templates at www.blogskins.com Go there, and go to browse, and you can see all the various templates available,.... they're especially great if you're familiar with the coding and such. I'm not. LOL

A great day to all!!!

1 comment:

Fizzy said...

Hehehehe have you got the blogg changing bug too? I hope I am not responsible. I have treid to do some thing with mine tonight and nearly lost the whole thing. My connection was is so slow tonight (and it is broad band ) that i am going to have start pedaling soon to speed it up. I like this look and I ....might.... go looking at that sight.