Saturday, March 19, 2005

New Look....

Well, I think I am satisfied with the new look for now,... I might tinker with it still yet of course. It's pretty plain, and I worry that the font is too small. However if I increase the font size, it throws things off, so sorry if your eyes are going buggy on you and you're digging for that magnifying glass just to read my posts.

Thought I would recap on yesterday's Headstart party! It really was cute. Geoffery, again who HATES for me to leave him in the mornings,.... was more than happy to be there yesterday. I had prepared him the night before saying how they were going to have a party!! This really kept him excited and happy. So, when I dropped him off, he ran in, gave me hugs and kisses, and felt fine to know that I would be back after awhile. I sure love when he can be so happy about being there like that.

I returned home, visited with the hubby awhile,... then went and got cleaned up and junk to get ready to return to for the party. I got there right around 10:15 and by 10:30 we were out with the kids hunting eggs. Couldn't have asked for a better day for this either!!



The few parents that showed for the party, were the designated egg hiders.... it took us a good 10mins to hide them all, each kid brought 12 plastic eggs, and there were roughly 24 kids. Lots of eggs, and just 4 of us mom's hiding them..... well, when the kids all rushed out, it took about 2mins for the eggs to be found. Wow! Went really fast!! LOL

Back inside we went, the kids washed up and prepared for some lunch.



Of course Geoffery being the picky eater he is, isn't going to touch the chicken sandwich, he goes right for the cupcake!! He only eats the frosting. He ate a bag of Doritos, one of his favorites, a couple cookies, and we were ready to go home. Short and sweet, but he sure had a great time!

The kids are now out for Spring Break for the next week. No major plans, other than sleeping in, and hopefully letting them play outside if the weather will hold up for us.

No comments: