Friday, March 04, 2005

Just a few things.....

Please check out 3rd Times a Charm's answers to the 5 question interview I gave her and if you're at all interested in being interviewed, she'd happily do the honors!!

While going through Blog Explosion today, I won 50 free credits,... that was rather exciting LOL I'm easily amused,.... really I am!!

But, while going through BE, I came acrossed something I thought was unique.... an artist with a blog, is hosting a contest. Those of you with children under the age of 6, might consider doing this?? I think my DH and I will take a few pics this weekend and give it a go. The artist Rebecca has some pretty impressive pastel works.

Anyhow, I think that's all I've got at the moment.... just wanted to share. I have laundry to consider folding. Maybe I will eat something first.

Oh, btw..... XM radio kicks ass. Classic 80's all the way!!!!

6 comments:

Frally said...

Woohoo to free credits! Hey, can you send me some virtual popcorn? I'm hungry.

Shannah said...

Hmmm I will work on that virtual popcorn,.... dunno how filling it will be though :o)

k8 said...

Hey - I entered the contest! Thanx for the info!:)

Sarah said...

Well done on the free credits - I could do with some today but no luck so far.

RGrantham said...

Thank You for visiting my blog and blogging about the contest and my work Thank You.!!! How Kewl Is that?
I am loving blogging more than ever... so many great blogs .... so many great people :)
stay in touch anytime...

Ms Mac said...

I lurve winning free credts, but if you don't claim them properly it can be devasting!

Congrats on your win!