Monday, March 14, 2005

Getting into gear...

What is with these kids of ours??? First Sydney, and now Geoffery. Last night he had a bit of a fever, complained of a headache and didn't want to eat. You know he doesn't feel well when he won't even drink his chocolate milk! So, I kept him home today, still had a low temp, but better to keep him home than to have the school call me later to come get him.

We got home from taking the other 3 to school, and Geoffery wanted some waffles. I figured he was pretty hungry since he hadn't eaten much at all yesterday. He ate maybe 1 of the 2 waffles I fixed him. He's now playing on the Game Cube. He's already cleaned out his toybox, leaving toys all over the livingroom floor. He asked to play with the markers, but I told him he needed to clean up the floor first,..... he started too, got distracted, and now is back playing the Game Cube. Sigh. See how sick he is?? :o) Yeah, he needs a major haircut. He just hates them so much, that it's really something I dread taking him to do. This big smile, that's his "cheese" face :o)

I'm trying to get busy around here. I've started a load of laundry, need to get the dishwasher running as I've got it all full. Have a load of laundry to fold up, but took a break and fixed myself something to eat.

So, now I'm going to try really hard and get going around this house and clean clean clean,.... next week starts Spring Break for the kids, and I really don't want to be doing major cleaning while they're home. I had high hopes of having the kids rooms all cleaned and organized before then. Time to kick it into high gear!!!

No comments: