Tuesday, March 08, 2005

What to do today....

My options are really endless.... there's always something to do in our house. So,... what do I REALLY feel like doing today???

  • Laundry?
  • Mop floors?
  • Clean girls room(the right way)?
  • Clean the cluttered kitchen?
  • Go through the youngests toybox?
  • ....dust????
  • Sit and blog?
  • Sit and visit with our new kitties???(yeah that would hurt my feelings!)

So many choices..... sigh. I will probably end up puttering around the house, picking up here and there,... and I had thought I would like to mop the kitchen floor. As exciting as that sounds I'm sure. Sad thing about doing that is,... last time I did the floor.... it was that evening that one of the kids spilled milk all over it. Never fails. It's almost like a guarantee if I mop.

I did spend time with the kitties a bit, their eyes are still closed, they should be opening sometime this week though. The black and white is a boy, one of the all black's is a boy and the other black a girl. They've really gotten fat! The girl is the smallest of the 3. As for names,... temporary of course, we're looking at Spike (black/white) Angel (black) and not too sure for the girl. I think Willow, for when she went through her bad witch phase. DH and I have resorted to rewatching the Angel series from the start. Really bummed me out when we were finished with the last season. It had a really sucky ending. My big hope is that maybe Joss will restart the show again, because it was left so wide open. When a show ends like that, it's like saying good bye to friends or something. BUT if you start from the beginning again, you don't have to say good bye right????? I do hope that Joss has something else in the works though, Buffy and Angel both were great shows, kinda sad not having something like them on tv now.

Guess I'm done rambling, going to go see what I can get done this morning. Thank God for XM radio on the 'puter!!

4 comments:

Fizzy said...

My list is longer than that... People always tell meto make lists so that I am more organised... when I see how much I have to do i feel sick. Enjoy the kittens and radio (or is it the other way round?)

that girl said...

Your list of options sounds familiar..hahaha. Nice blog!

Mya T
www.starrysconfess.blogspot.com

Ms Mac said...

I agree about Buffy and Angel. I don't know if I'll ever forgive Sarah Michelle Gellar for not making an appearance in the Angel Grande Finale.

Shannah said...

You know, I'm quite sure she's also the reason that Buffy is no more as well, but you are right, how dare she not show up in the last Angel!!

I really had hoped/expected more, but since they didn't even expect the show to end, it was a bit hard for them to really finish it like it should've been.