Thursday, March 31, 2005

Take a guess....

Can you guess the cup size????



Now, before I give you the answer,.... I do have a gripe. While shopping today, I was wandering around in the unmentionables,... thought how nice it would be to find a cute bra/panty set,... something girlie ya know? I found several cute things, however not in my size. I find this very annoying. I'll just say that I'm a 36A and I guess this is very uncommon or something. I found lots of 34A's,.... why not 36's??? I don't understand it at all. So, I came home skunked in that area. I guess I should resort to online shopping?? LOL Oh well. Better luck next time right???

I suppose I'll give you the answer now....... :o)









How cute is this??? :o) My Mom sent me this in an email sometime ago, and I thought all the mom's would appreciate it :o)

No comments: