Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Back to School...

The kids returned to school yesterday, minus Geoffery. He will return today. I dread it terribly. He SOO loves to just be home with all of his stuff and his mommy. Should be fun. NOT.

Had a decent Spring Break, although the weather was crap for most the time. Figures. Then this week its going to be super nice! Yesterday it was in the 70's. Just a beautiful day.

DH got all weird on me Sunday and we spent the morning shaving his head. He is totally bald..... and I helped? :o) LOL He just had to do it just once. I don't much like it, but I'm slowly getting used to it. 'Cept for times when I glance down the hall and see this flash of white go by,.... startled me one time last night. Poor head does need a good tan :o) I'm not sure if it's going to stay this way for long or not.

So, back to school, back to working on cleaning up the house and what not. I did get the laundry all caught up yesterday, but I still have mounds of it to put away. Since it's getting warmer, I am wondering if I should pull the cold weather stuff out of the drawers now, or give it a bit longer..... hmm..... never can tell with our weather.

No comments: