Tuesday, March 08, 2005

There's always tomorrow

To mop the floor, clean the girls room the right way, finish up the laundry..... and anything else I didn't get done today.

I did get some junk done. Like I said before, there's always something that needs to be done around here. I spent so much time working on our sons room that everything else got pushed to the way side and it sure shows!! But I did stuff that I've been needing/meaning to do today.

How often do you clean your kitchen curtains?? Or for that matter wash the kitchen window. The one that is over your sink is the one I'm talking about. Well, I've washed the window several times, but the curtains,.... hmm..... I can't tell you how often I looked at them and said to myself "I need to take those down and wash them!" and then do laundry and forget all about them. Well, NOT today!! I didn't realize it, but they're actually green and WHITE. Wow!! Yeah, they were pretty dirty. Washed the window inside and out and even did the screen. I can really see through the window now!! Yay me!! Also did the backdoor windows, inside and out. Not bad at all.

From there, I went to a kitchen cupboard that had a nice flour mess in it. Pulled everything out and used the vacuum to get what I could, then took my bleach spray and wiped it all down. Nice!! Much better. I swept one part of the kitchen really good.... still have the counter tops to clean off though. Everything I did do, is all in preparation to mop the floor hopefully tomorrow!

I did enjoy some Days of our Lives time, some blog time, some hubby time, music, and kitty time too though :o) You know how that saying goes, "all work and no play......" I do take several breaks throughout my day cleaning house, probably too many breaks to be honest.

Now the kids are home from school, and the real fun begins. Trying to get the girls to clean up their room so I don't have as much to do there..... and putter in the kitchen cleaning here and there so that I don't have as much to do tomorrow as well. Slowly but surely, the house will be neat and organized,..... at least that's the goal. With 4 kids, we'll see how long that lasts!

No comments: