Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Mmmm chocolate......

Found a bunch of quizzes on this site, thanks to ms. mac !! So, of course being the chocoholic that I am I had to take this quiz. I don't really care for white chocolate,.... I guess this is sorta accurate,... I don't know though LOL

So, what kind of chocolate are you??




You are White Chocolate


You have a strong feminine side with a good bit of innocence thrown in.
Whether your girlish ways are an act or not, men like to take care of you.
You are an understated beauty, and your power is often underestimated!

What Kind of Chocolate Are You? Take This Quiz :-)


Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.



3 comments:

Fizzy said...

hi, I am white chocolate too. But I don't like white chocolate that much either, but I like plain and every other type

Doc/Broken said...

You might not like the white chocolate, but I think that is one of the best descriptions of you that I have read.

Ms Mac said...

Ooooh, lucky you, I was milk chocolate....
I love white chocolate, white chocolate toblerone....mmmmmm.....