Tuesday, March 22, 2005

CSI: Miami

The only thing good about that show??? Emily Procter. She played Ainsley on West Wing, I got really attached to her before they dumped her from the show. She was cute, quirky and fun. She's pretty smart and does well with CSI:Miami. I like to watch her there. Sadly, it's not enough to keep me wanting to watch. Last night was the last straw. I haven't been a religious watcher of CSI:Miami,... just every now and again when nothing else is on or whatever.

David Caruso has got to be the worst actor on Earth. Well, maybe that's a stretch, but WHY haven't they taken him off CSI??? Can't they see how badly he over acts??? It's almost like watching Mr Rogers do forensics or something,..... William Shatner does a better job acting than he does (I do like William Shatner btw). It was just horribly bad. DH hadn't really watched this show before,.... maybe kinda off and on when it was on in the past, but this time he really sat and watched. Or tried to. It was just that bad. I had already invested too much into the show at this point to channel it. I wanted to know who killed the kid. I can definitely say I won't return to CSI: Miami again, at least until they can get rid of Caruso.

So, today's plans. Take the boys to the Drs. and take them to get haircuts. The girls will kick back with their Grams and Pa for the day :o) They love that! Grams lets them raid the cupboards, bakes stuff with them, and lets them veg with cartoons all day long :o) Ahhhh the days of visiting Grandma.

No comments: