Thursday, March 31, 2005

Good Grief

Last night we had quite the thunderstorm! It came blowing through at over 45mph, bringing heavy rain, thunder and lightning. Oh, and lets not forget the hail! It really was something that's for sure!

The power had flickered a few times, shut off a couple times to come back on again a second or so later. Finally it was calm and quiet.

The kids were already in bed, we were vegging out watching some tv, and went to bed around 11pm.

This morning, DH wakes me, saying how we forgot to reset the clocks, so the alarm obviously wasn't going to go off. I looked at my watch, it was already 6:30! Crap. I need to help him out of the house and get the kids up and going too. Gathered up his lunch and what not, and then woke the kids and got their cereal ready.

DH came out to get his stuff and go, and I saw the time. It wasn't 6:30, it was 5:30!!! OMG!!!! These poor kids. They'll be dead tired tonight huh? LOL I felt like an idiot. What I get for looking at the time before I was totally awake LOL I hate when that happens!!!

At least they're nearly ready for school, they will probably have a good 1/2 hr to just sit and watch some tv before leaving LOL Oh well. Gotta find the bright side in there somewhere right????

No comments: