Monday, March 21, 2005

Mush, Mush, Mush.....

Just feeling all mushy inside. You know that lovey dovey feeling where you feel like it's just going to spill over??? Yup, that's the feeling alright. I've had a decent day today. The kids all pitched in and helped clean here and there. Brian the oldest got the dishes all done up and wiped the counters down, a few other things too. The girls picked up and swept the floors.... that's pretty productive :o) Proud of them for their help and no fussing about it either. Wow huh??? I have been working on laundry off and on all day, inbetween that, chatting with my handsome hubby. I think I've said it before, but I do enjoy how we always can chat during the day while he's at work. That we find stuff to talk about is nice. So many couples would rather not bother I think.

Anyhow, I thought he was going to work some OT tonight, but just now he said he was on his way out of there :o) Regular time tonight!! Always makes me happy to know he's on the way home :o) So, off to start dinner and vacuum and do last minute clean up work to make it look as though I really was busy today right??? Then we can enjoy dinner and a relaxing evening together :o) Yup, I live for the evenings and weekends that we spend together! :o) I love you honey!! xoxo

Good Evening to you all!!

Listening to: MEGA Madonna :o) Since I ripped all my CD's to MP3's I can bring up a player, hit play and sing my heart out :o) Poor kids...... I can't sing for crap. I love Madonna,.... I love all her stuff and love to sing with her :o)

No comments: